Saturday, August 8, 2009

The reason why things have been quiet

Theres a reason why things have been quiet on the Joy front. I have a stack of ufos that only need a short burst of energy to finish - but can I summon it up? Not even with a stack of chocolate and some time to myself! Here they are:

IMG_1294
Cancan gloves in Madtosh Crow - looking rather promising at this stage, so I'll probably concentrate my efforts here.

IMG_1286
My Jumping on the Bandwagon Ishbel in Colinette Jitterbug Velvet Plum. Only needs another two lace repeats - which I think is the grand total of eight rows.

IMG_1287
Entomology, which is coming along rather nicely. Its in Wired for Fiber Hero.

There is an FO in the midst of this embarrassment of UFOs. Here is a Naughtie for Hugo Moller.

IMG_1271

But the real reason for the inactivity has been because Mr Wriggly has been doing some knitting all of his own. Can you see where?



NB: I didnt make his jumper, a friend of my Mum's did. Its a lovely one isnt it?

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

I've been meaning to do a wip up of the wips (but it'd take SUCH A LONG TIME to photograph all of them!!) - but it would definitely make you feel better about yours, I reckon!

Gee, lucky that jumper is ribbed for extra stretch, hey. Hope Mr W's knitting is going well!

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Aw. Poor Mr Wiggly. What did you do to him? Love that ocean animal thingy.